Commenced operations in 1996 as the exclusive port operator for Andinave S. A. After a period of managing warehouses and yards at the Port of Guayaquil it currently offers a wide range of Port Machinery Equipment including trucks, Terminal Tractors, Forklifts, platforms, buckets, pay loaders, and the biggest forklift available in the market for handling Steel bundles of 25 MT. This equipment provides a great support in offering logistics services in supporting all discharge and Stevedoring operations. It also offers intermodal services for customers requiring trucking & delivery of cargo or unstuffing of containers in specialized warehouses, yards or customers premises.
Andigrain S.A.operates its own equipment as follows:
- Three “Caterpillar”- 15 Tons.
- Four “Caterpillar”- 13 Tons.
- Two “Caterpillar”- 10 Tons.
- One “Caterpillar”-7 Tons.
- One “Caterpillar”- 4 Tons.
- One “Caterpillar” – 3 Tons.
- One “Toyota”- 3 Tons.
- Two “Kalmar”- 25 ton cap. each.
Additional Port Handling
- Container toplifter.
- Shore cranes.
- Paper clamp “Cascade”-7 Tons and 4 Tons.
- Low bed trucks.
- Spreader and head clamps.
- Five Buckets “Mack” 6-10 cbm Capacity with opening operated by remote control.
- Four Ottawa trucks with platforms.
- Pick up full container from ports - cont. Depots.
- Trucking from port to our private yard or customer factory.
- Unstuffing the cont.
- Tally /Inspection report.
- Free storage for 24 hours.
- Trucking of empty cont. from our private yard to containers depots
- Dispatch or cargo loading in trucks.
In December/2003 Andigrain S.A. obtained the BVQI ISO Certification 9001-2000 as quality assured firm for following scope of supply: Port Operator, Port Machinery and Cargo Warehousing services.